Dream Theater Gift Fans With Compilation of Live Tracks for Christmas
It was a good Christmas for many, but Dream Theater fans got a little something extra in their proverbial stocking this year. The band offered a whole bunch of new live tracks as a thank you for the fan support on their 'A Dramatic Tour of Events' run.
This two-disc collection features material recorded around the world during the band's 2011 and 2012 touring. Tracks were captured Austin, Phoenix, Montreal, Huntington (N.Y.), London, Tel Aviv and Shibuya, Japan. The track list features songs that were not included on the band's recently released 'Live at Luna Park.'
The band posted the new of their musical offering on official website. The group states in a release:
As a special “Thank You” we are releasing a compilation of live tracks that were not included on “Live At Luna Park.” With these now being available, you have a complete documentation of all the songs that were played during the tour (with the exception of cover songs.) Happy Holidays, and we look forward to having you “Along For The Ride” in 2014.
Dream Theater will kick off their North American tour in March. The 'Along for the Ride' trek launches March 20 in Toronto and runs through April 26 in Guadalajara, Mexico. See the full track list of 'Happy Holidays' below and the band's full itinerary by clicking the red button.
The links to download the free 2-CD set can be found here.
'Happy Holidays From Dream Theater' Track List:
1. 'Under a Glass Moon' (Phoenix, Ariz. 12/4/11)
2. 'Forsaken' (London, UK 7/24/11)
3. 'Peruvian Skies' (London, UK 7/24/11)
4. 'Endless Sacrifice' (Austin, Texas 10/26/11)
5. 'Drum Solo' (Austin, Texas 10/26/11)
6. 'YtseJam' (Austin, Texas 10/26/11)
7. 'The Great Debate' (London, UK 7/24/11)
8. 'Another Day' (Austin, Texas 7/7/12)
9. 'Through My Words/Fatal Tragedy' (Montreal, Quebec 10/7/11)
10. 'To Live Forever' (Huntington, N.Y. 7/19/12)
11. 'Learning to Live' (Tel Aviv, Israel 7/19/11)
12. 'The Count of Tuscany' (London, UK 7/24/11)
13. 'As I Am' (Shibuya, Japan 4/24/12)