Contact Us

Loudwire’s 10 Best Metal Albums of 2012:

Home Message Boards Metal Music Discussion Loudwire’s 10 Best Metal Albums of 2012:

This discussion contains 5 replies, has 6 participants
Last updated by  Black Violet Mistress 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  •  

• January 9, 2013 2:28 PM at 2:28 pm Post #113160

Loudwire
    Administrator

Loudwire’s 10 Best Metal Albums of 2012:

10. Goatwhore, ‘Blood for the Master’
    9. Lamb of God, ‘Resolution’
    8. Down, ‘Down IV, Part 1 – The Purple EP’
    7. Woods of Ypres, ‘Woods 5: Grey Skies & Electric Light’
    6. Pig Destroyer, ‘Book Burner’
    5. Gojira, ‘L’Enfant Sauvage’
    4. High on Fire, ‘De Vermis Mysteriis’
    3. Converge, ‘All We Love We Leave Behind’
    2. Napalm Death, ‘Utilitarian’
    1. Between the Buried and Me, ‘The Parallax II: Future Sequence’

No two Top 10 lists are ever the same, so we want to know what your favorite metal albums of 2012 are. Share them with everyone below!

January 9, 2013 5:53 PM at 5:53 pm Post #113255

Chuck Armstrong
    Key Master

‘Resolution’ #1!!

January 17, 2013 11:50 PM at 11:50 pm Post #115517

Blackening
    Subscriber

unto the locust machine head and dark roots of earth by testament

February 12, 2013 5:12 AM at 5:12 am Post #121318

Jan
    Subscriber

I am more into hard rock and rock, than metal. But i do like metal, just rock is in my heart. My fave band is In This Moment. Would have loved to see them in the top 10. Love Halestorm, Static X, Non Point, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach. Love this site as all to do with rock and metal music. most people are afraid of it. This music is my life. have a good day everyone-keep on rockin

March 18, 2013 4:17 PM at 4:17 pm Post #129002

Country Girl
    Subscriber

I agree with Jan here in naming 3 days because they def put the power through their tracks- its angry, gritty, and raw. I have to admit I don’t know a lot of these bands in here because I am NOT a serius metalhead- I am an 80 metal girl- queenryche, def l, rainbow, sabbath, doken, Iron Maiden. But my favorite band in the 90′s was Alice in chains- they were more metal than grunge- metal ran its course through DIRT’s open road- just about all their songs have it-
    They really are unclassifable.

June 2, 2013 6:23 AM at 6:23 am Post #143583

Between Here and Lost by Love and Death with Brian “Head” Welch for sure!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You have to or Sign Up to participate in the discussions

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://loudwire.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Loudwire quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Loudwire quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!