Contact Us

Loudwire's 10 Best Rock Songs of 2012

Home Message Boards Rock Music Discussion Loudwire's 10 Best Rock Songs of 2012

This discussion contains 4 replies, has 5 participants
Last updated by  Born Villain 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  •  

• January 9, 2013 2:21 PM at 2:21 pm Post #113157

Loudwire
    Administrator

Loudwire’s 10 Best Rock Songs of 2012:

10. Three Days Grace, ‘Chalk Outline’
    9. Papa Roach, ‘Still Swingin”
    8. Serj Tankian, ‘Harakiri’
    7. Shinedown, ‘Bully’
    6. Marilyn Manson, ‘No Reflection’
    5. Stone Sour, ‘Gone Sovereign’
    4. Baroness, ‘March to the Sea’
    3. Halestorm, ‘Love Bites (So Do I)’
    2. Deftones, ‘Leathers’
    1. Dead Sara, Weatherman’

No two Top 10 lists are ever the same, so we want to know what your favorite rock songs of 2012 are. Share them with everyone below!

January 9, 2013 5:50 PM at 5:50 pm Post #113252

Chuck Armstrong
    Key Master

I think Tremonti’s ‘You Waste Your Time’ deserves a spot on here…and In This Moment’s ‘Blood.’ It’s impossible to narrow a year down to 10 songs though!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Chuck Armstrong. Reason: Added tag
    February 12, 2013 5:17 AM at 5:17 am Post #121320

Jan
    Subscriber

i cannot believe dead sara is on here. that is one song i have to turn off. just do not like it or her voice. love In this moment –they should have been #1

February 17, 2013 5:42 PM at 5:42 pm Post #122708

IWalkTheFear
    Subscriber

I don’t think Dead Sara should be on the list either.

February 19, 2013 4:57 AM at 4:57 am Post #122895

Born Villain
    Subscriber

Why is it always the songs that were released as a single? While I agree that Marilyn Manson, Stone Sour, etc. belong in that list (maybe even as No. 1 and 2), I have to say that their albums have better songs on it. Stone Sour’s “A Rumor of Skin” is their best song in years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You have to or Sign Up to participate in the discussions

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://loudwire.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Loudwire quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Loudwire quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!