Top 20 Songs: Week of April 21-27, 2013
Both Soundgarden and Three Days Grace have spent time at No. 1 in recent weeks, but which one takes their place at the head of the Top 20 Loudwire Radio Countdown this week? That would be Soundgarden, who gets a second straight week at No. 1 for 'By Crooked Steps,' holding off former chart-topper 'The High Road' from Three Days Grace.
The fight for the next chart-topper will likely come down to David Draiman's Device with their debut single 'Vilify' and the Dave Grohl / Corey Taylor 'Sound City' soundtrack collaboration 'From Can to Can't.' Both songs move up one notch to No. 3 and No. 4 respectively, while former chart-topper 'Where Did the Angels Go' from Papa Roach slides back to No. 5 in their wake.
As for the biggest movers of the week, that's all about Alice in Chains. The band's latest single, 'Stone,' jumps five big notches from No. 18 to No. 13. But unfortunately their previous single, 'Hollow,' stumbles from No. 12 to No. 18. Just like Alice in Chains, it's a week of mixed results for Deftones. The band's new song 'Swerve City' makes its debut at No. 20 this week , but it replaces their recent hit single 'Tempest.'
Check out the full list of top 20 songs of this week's countdown below and be sure to tune in and crank it up to rock out to Loudwire Radio this weekend. To find out where you can hear the countdown, click on the red button below.
Loudwire Radio Top 20 Songs of the Week:
20. Deftones, 'Swerve City'
19. Beware of Darkness, 'Howl'
18. Alice in Chains, 'Hollow'
17. Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive'
16. Rob Zombie, 'Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown'
15. Young Guns, 'Bones'
14. Black Veil Brides, 'In The End'
13. Alice in Chains, 'Stone'
12. Sevendust, 'Decay'
11. Pop Evil, 'Trenches'
10. Stone Sour, 'Do Me a Favor'
9. Slash, 'Anastasia'
8. Volbeat, 'Hangman's Bodycount'
7. Halestorm, 'Freak Like Me'
6. Shinedown, 'I'll Follow You'
5. Papa Roach, 'Where Did the Angels Go'
4. Dave Grohl + Corey Taylor, 'From Can to Can't'
3. Device, 'Vilify'
2. Three Days Grace, 'The High Road'
1. Soundgarden, 'By Crooked Steps'