Top 20 Songs: Week of June 2-8, 2013
Are Alice in Chains set in 'Stone'? Absolutely! The band spend their second straight week at No. 1 with their second single from 'The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here' called 'Stone.' The group that Alice in Chains knocked out of the top spot, Volbeat, isn't going quietly though, as they spend a second straight week at No. 2 with 'Hangman's Bodycount.'
Also holding strong this week is Pop Evil, with 'Trenches' firmly entrenched at No. 3. Meanwhile, Stone Sour and Shinedown trade spots, with 'Do Me a Favor' moving up to No. 4 while 'I'll Follow You' falls back to No. 5.
Elsewhere on the charts, Five Finger Death Punch and Rob Halford have the biggest upward move for the second consecutive week. However the jump from No. 10 to No. 8 was nowhere near as big as the eight notches they climbed the week prior. On the downside, the Dave Grohl / Corey Taylor collaboration on 'From Can to Can't' slips down from No. 12 to No. 18, a six-slot slide.
The Loudwire Top 20 Countdown also features a pair of debuts this week, with Stone Temple Pilots' 'Out of Time' making a major push, arriving at No. 13, while Skillet's 'Sick of It' drops in at No. 20. Their arrival means the countdown says farewell to Soundgarden's 'By Crooked Steps' and Thirty Seconds to Mars' 'Up in the Air.'
Check out the full list of top 20 songs of this week's countdown below and be sure to tune in and crank it up to rock out to Loudwire Radio this weekend. To find out where you can hear the countdown, click on the red button below.
Loudwire Radio Top 20 Songs of the Week:
20. Skillet, 'Sick of It'
19. In This Moment, 'Adrenalize'
18. Dave Grohl + Corey Taylor, 'From Can to Can't'
17. Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive'
16. Deftones, 'Swerve City'
15. Three Days Grace, 'The High Road'
14. Beware of Darkness, 'Howl'
13. Stone Temple Pilots, 'Out of Time'
12. Rob Zombie, 'Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown'
11. Black Veil Brides, 'In The End'
10. Sevendust, 'Decay'
9. Slash, 'Anastasia'
8. Five Finger Death Punch, 'Lift Me Up'
7. Device, 'Vilify'
6. Black Sabbath, 'God Is Dead?'
5. Shinedown, 'I'll Follow You'
4. Stone Sour, 'Do Me a Favor'
3. Pop Evil, 'Trenches'
2. Volbeat, 'Hangman's Bodycount'
1. Alice in Chains, 'Stone'