Opeth Announce ‘In Cauda Venenum’ Album Details
Swedish progressive masters Opeth have officially announced their 13th full length album, In Cauda Venenum, which will be released at an undisclosed date later this year in the fall.
"Recorded last year at Stockholm's Park Studios, In Cauda Venenum will be released in two versions, in both Swedish and English languages," says a statement on Opeth's Facebook page detailing the announcement. Pre-orders for physical and digital releases will become available at a later date along with more album information.
In Cauda Venenum will serve as the follow-up to 2016's Sorceress and the stunning album art (created by Travis Smith) and complete track listing with Swedish and English titles can be seen below. The album will be released through Opeth's Moderbolaget Records and Nuclear Blast.
In conjunction with the album announcement, Opeth have revealed world tour dates that will keep them on the road through the end of the year. At this time, no North American dates outside of their Psycho Las Vegas festival performance, have been announced. To see the list of stops, head here.
Opeth, In Cauda Venenum Album Art + Track Listing
01. "Livet’s Trädgård" / "Garden Of Earthly Delights" (Intro)
02. "Svekets Prins" / "Dignity"
03. "Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör" / "Heart In Hand"
04. "De Närmast Sörjande" / "Next Of Kin"
05. "Minnets Yta" / "Lovelorn Crime"
07. "Ingen Sanning Är Allas" / "Universal Truth"
08. "Banemannen" / "The Garroter"
09. "Kontinuerlig Drift" / "Continuum"
10. "Allting Tar Slut" / "All Things Will Pass"
See Opeth in the Best Metal Song of Each Year Since 1970