Andy Biersack Finishes a New Book, Plus News on Through Fire, Powerman 5000 + More
- In addition to balancing the work of Black Veil Brides and Andy Black and starring in the new film American Satan, Andy Biersack has reportedly been working on a book. The musician confirmed that the project took just over a year and is now finished. Stay tuned for more details.
- Through Fire are ready for their spotlight, as the rising rockers will headline the 2017 Breakout Tour with support from Dangerkids, Righteous Vendetta and American Sin. The band's first headline run kicks off Nov. 28 in Ringle, Wis., and continues through Dec. 16 in Omaha, Neb. See dates and get more details here.
- Powerman 5000 have unleashed a clever new video for their song "Cult Leader" with several nods to the cult of celebrity along the way. Watch the clip here and look for the song on the band's new album, New Wave, due Oct. 27.
- It's on! Sevendust have started pre-production on their next studio album, with Lajon Witherspoon giving fans a peek behind the curtain as they start work in an Instagram post. Look for a new album in 2018.
- As Halloween approaches, it appears to be the perfect time for a spooky new Wednesday 13 video. Watch the artistically interesting new clip for the driving rocker "Cadaverous" from his Condolences solo album right here.
- Get ready to bounce! My Enemies & I are back with a new song and video that's certain to get you moving. Watch the primarily performance-based video with the band playing their new track "Perfect" inside a darkly-lit mansion and bedroom here. The song is featured on their debut disc, The Beast Inside.
- Wes Borland recently announced an Oct. 31 release for Big Dumb Face's new album, Where Is Duke Lion? He's Dead. Now there's some music to share as the highly chaotic song "He Rides the Skies" can be heard right here.
- The Steve 'n' Seagulls are at it again, turning a metal favorite into bluegrass gold. Watch as they wander out to the yard for some mandolin, stand up bass and dobro-led picking turning gloomy Metallica's "Sad But True" into a bouncy, upbeat track right here.
- Welcome back, Lionheart! The California hardcore outfit are back with a new video for their sludgy new single, "Still Bitter Still Cold." Watch the aggressive clip from the band's Welcome to the West Coast II album right here.
- Tengger Cavalry have just inked a new label deal with Napalm Records and they're celebrating with new music. Watch the band's lyric video for "Ritual and Redemption" right here and look for a new album coming in early 2018.
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!