Hollywood Undead Get Remixed by Members of Korn, KMFDM + More
Korn frontman Jonathan Davis, KMFDM and Andrew WK and are just a few of the artists that have remixed songs for a reworking of Hollywood Undead’s second album, ‘American Tragedy.’ The new disc, ‘American Tragedy Redux,’ comes out Nov. 21.
The original album was released last spring and entered the Billboard 200 chart at No. 4. For the remix album, Davis has revamped the hit ‘Hear Me Now,’ Andrew WK has remixed ‘My Town’ and KMFDM have put their industrial dance touch on the single ‘Been to Hell … And Back.’
“This is our first remix record ever,” J-Dog from Hollywood Undead says. “We got to pick the DJs and re-mixers that the band really likes. Who would have thought that someone you grew up listening to would one day remix your song – Me … Bitch! So stay tuned.”
Hollywood Undead are currently co-headlining the World War III tour with Asking Alexandria. Dates run through Nov. 19 in Tampa, Fla. On Nov. 23, Hollywood Undead will begin a tour opening for Avenged Sevenfold that runs through Dec. 14 in Yakima, Wash.
American Tragedy Redux – Track Listing:
1. ‘Levitate’ (Digital Dog club mix)
2. ‘Comin in Hot’ (Wideboys remix)
3. ‘Apologize’ (Buffalo Bill “Die Young” remix)
4. ‘My Town’ (Andrew WK remix)
5. ‘Coming Back’ Down (Beatnick & K-Salaam remix)
6. ‘Hear Me Now’ (Jonathan Davis of Korn)
7. ‘I Don’t Wanna Die’ (Borgore remix)
8. ‘Le Deux’ (Eargasm remix)
9. ‘Lights Out’ (The Juggernaut vs Obsidian remix)
10. ‘Been to Hell…And Back!’ (KMFDM Remix)