Sons of Apollo Unleash ‘Lost in Oblivion’ Video, Plus News on Veil of Maya, Hoobastank + More
- Let's the sirens ring! It's release day for Sons of Apollo, who have released a new video for "Lost in Oblivion" to coincide with Psychotic Symphony arriving in stores. Watch the clip in the player above.
- Brace for that bass! Veil of Maya have unveiled a chaotic new video for their equally frenetic new song "Whistleblower." Take a look and listen here. The song is featured on the False Idol album, which is out now.
- Hoobastank are getting their ducks in a row for their next album. The veteran rockers have inked a deal with Napalm Records, with the band eyeing a release date in the first half of 2018. The band's sixth studio album is being produced by Matt Wallace.
- Here's some great news for Failure fans. After a stellar return with new music following a nearly two decade absence, the band is moving forward with new music. Singer/guitarist Ken Andrews told the 2 Hours With Matt Pinfield podcast that the band has started work on new music, and he hinted that their next album could be released in stages. Andrews also revealed they have a documentary in the works as well.
- If you want to get in the 2018 Monsters of Rock Cruise, there are limited cabins still left. The cruise will set sail from Miami Feb. 11 and will return to port on Feb. 18, with Tesla, Queensryche, Lita Ford, Winger and more taking part. Head here for the final public sale.
- It's on! Farewell to Fear are rocking the brand new song "Waiting for Sunrise," the first single from their upcoming still-to-be-titled 2018 studio album. The upstart rockers hit you with aggressively jutting guitars out of the gate, then pull pack for a more dreamy verse, ramping it back up again by the time the more anthemic chorus kicks in. Take a listen here.
Loudwire Music Awards Tickets Available Now!