Sabaton Incorporate ‘World of Tanks’ in ‘Primo Victoria’ Video, Plus News on Silverstein, KMFDM + More
- Sabaton have teamed up with the MMO game World of Tanks to provide an epic new video for their song "Primo Victoria." Watch the video above. The song was initially featured on a 2005 release, but gets an pretty awesome update thanks to the partnership.
- Heading out to the High Elevation Festival at the Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre in Denver next month? Organizers have revealed the daily lineups for the festival, which features Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, Stone Sour, A Day to Remember and more.
- Summer may be fading, but not in the world of Silverstein's new video for "The Afterglow." Enjoy the bright outdoor concert vibes in the clip right here. "The Afterglow" can be heard on Silverstein's Dead Reflection album.
- X have started a Kickstarter campaign in order to help fund a new live recording release called X! Live in Latin America, taken from their first ever shows with the original lineup in the country back in 2011. The band is also celebrating their 40th anniversary on tour, while the X: 40 Years of Punk in Los Angeles exhibit is set to launch at L.A.'s Grammy Museum Oct. 13.
- Mac Sabbath have a trio of brand new 360 degree, virtual reality videos. Watch the videos for "Sweet Beef," "Chicken for the Slaves" and "More Ribs," each of which were filmed at the Regent in downtown Los Angeles.
Loudwire 360 News Video