Top 20 Songs: Week of January 27-February 2, 2013
Danish rockers Volbeat are holding onto the top spot for a second week in a row on this week's Loudwire Radio Top 20 Countdown. The band's 'Heaven Nor Hell' single is doing rather well, but may face a challenge next week from All That Remains, whose song 'Stand Up' rises another spot from No. 3 to No. 2 and is knocking on the door to No. 1.
Former No. 1 track 'Carry On' from Avenged Sevenfold slips back another spot this week to No. 3, meanwhile Deftones and Chevelle traded places this week with Deftones' 'Tempest' inching forward to No. 4, while Chevelle's 'Same Old Trip' drops to No. 5.
There could be some shakeup next week in the Top 5 as Alice in Chains made the biggest jump of the week, moving four big notches from No. 10 to No. 6 with 'Hollow,' suggesting a trajectory that could place it at or near the top of the chart fairly soon.
This Loudwire Radio Top 20 Countdown's biggest dropper is former No. 1 song 'Enemies' from Shinedown. The track takes a tumble from No. 9 to No. 12 this week. The countdown also features the arrival of one new song -- Green Day's 'X-Kid' which ended the run of Slash's 'Standing in the Sun' in the Top 20. It slides in at No. 19.
Check out the top 20 songs below and be sure to tune in and crank it up to rock out to Loudwire Radio this weekend. To find out where you can hear the countdown, click on the red button below.
Loudwire Radio Top 20 Songs of the Week:
20. Stone Sour, 'Absolute Zero'
19. Green Day, 'X-Kid'
18. Otherwise, 'I Don't Apologize'
17. Soundgarden, 'Been Away Too Long'
16. Hinder, 'Save Me'
15. P.O.D., 'Higher'
14. Three Days Grace, 'The High Road'
13. Halestorm, 'Freak Like Me'
12. Shinedown, 'Enemies'
11. Papa Roach, 'Where Did the Angels Go'
10. Five Finger Death Punch, 'The Pride'
9. 3 Doors Down, 'One Light'
8. Young Guns, 'Bones'
7. Adelitas Way, 'Alive'
6. Alice in Chains, 'Hollow'
5. Chevelle, 'Same Old Trip'
4. Deftones, 'Tempest'
3. Avenged Sevenfold, 'Carry On'
2. All That Remains, 'Stand Up'
1. Volbeat, 'Heaven Nor Hell'