Asesino to Skip Knotfest Mexico After Dino Cazares Injury, Plus News on Powerman 5000, Amaranthe + More
- Asesino won't be able to make their Knotfest Mexico appearance this year as guitarist Dino Cazares has fractured the fibula in his right leg after a recent accident. Cazares apologizes and hopes to make it up to the fans. The group does expect to be back in action by their Dec. 16 show at the Whisky in West Hollywood.
- Sons of Apollo vocalist Jeff Scott Soto has released a new lyric video for his solo single, "Feels Like Forever." Watch the clip here and look for Soto's Retribution album arriving Nov. 10 via Frontiers SRL.
- Though the album and song has been around for a while, Cattle Decapitation have delivered a new video for "The Prophets of Loss" off their 2015 set, The Anthropocene Extinction. Watch the clip here, that was compiled during their touring.
- Goodbye June will be featured this evening (Oct. 27) on the AT&T Audience Network (DirecTV channel 239 / U-verse channel 1114) with a concert special. Look for the upstart rockers at 9PM ET / PT.
- The surviving members of Drive will release IDEFI - A Tribute to David Taylor & Rick Chavez on Dec. 8 via 20th Century Music. The set includes previously unreleased music from the band, a 24-page booklet and Chavez's final interview before his death. Singer David Taylor passed away in 2009 after a car crash, while guitarist Rick Chavez unexpectedly passed earlier this year during production of the disc.