Nothing More Unleash ‘Let ‘Em Burn’ Lyric Video, Plus News on Mastodon, Rob Zombie + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from August 1, 2017:
- Everybody, everybody! Nothing More have unleashed a new lyric video for their hard-hitting new song "Let 'Em Burn" from the upcoming The Stories We Tell Ourselves album. Watch the clip here.
- Enjoy this new trip courtesy of Mastodon! The group has just unleashed an audio visualizer created by Aaron Hymes to go along with their new song "Steambreather." Enjoy this eye-catching visual here.
- Between the Buried and Me and Rob Zombie have both entered the studio to start their respective new albums. Between the Buried and Me offered an Instagram post from Day 1 here, while Zombie let his dog do the talking on his first day in the studio.
- Speaking of studio progress, Cold's Scooter Ward reveals that after a bit of writers block, he's finishing up lyrics on a couple of songs. The band's next album is expected this year, with an acoustic/Storytellers tour being lined up for November and December. See his full update on the new album here.
- Nirvana's Krist Novoselic is back rocking again, this time as a member of the new band Giants in the Trees. Watch their new video for "Sasquatch" here. The song is available as a digital single here.
- Satyricon have revealed the track listing, artwork and release details for their ninth studio album, Deep Calleth Upon Deep. The disc is due Sept. 22 via Napalm Records and can be pre-ordered here.
- Obituary have unleashed their new live video for "Sentence Day" that can be viewed here. The clip was shot in 4K during the band's headline tour in support of their self-titled album earlier this year.
- Toadies have announced the lineup for their annual Dia De Los Toadies festival, taking place Sept. 16 at Possum Kingdom Lake in Possom Hollow, Texas. Local H, Riverboat Gamblers, The O's, Oil Boom, Quiet Company, Baboon and Ting Tang Tina will play. Get ticketing details here.
- Flogging Molly just announced dates for their fall 2017 North American tour. The trek launches Oct. 13 in Riverside, Calif. and continues through Nov. 5 in Worcester, Mass. Get dates and ticket information here.
Loudwire 360 News Video