Top 20 Songs: Week of Sept. 1-7, 2013
All hail Avenged Sevenfold, as the SoCal rockers remain kings of the Loudwire Top 20 Countdown for the third straight week with the title cut off of their 'Hail to the King' album.
The band once again held off Pearl Jam, whose 'Mind Your Manners' since spends a second straight week at No. 2. Also holding strong is Sick Puppies' 'There's No Going Back' which sticks at No. 3. As for the rest of the Top 5, P.O.D. 'Beautiful' makes a major jump from No. 7 to No. 4 and Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington slip back from No. 4 to No. 5.
This week's biggest mover comes from Rob Zombie as 'We're an American Band' rises from No. 17 to No. 12. Former chart-topper Pop Evil takes the biggest tumble on the countdown as 'Trenches' slides from No. 10 to No. 15. The Loudwire Top 20 also welcomes two new entries as Alice in Chains' 'Voices' and Redlight King's 'Born to Rise' arrive at No. 17 and No. 18, respectively. Their arrival means we say goodbye to Skillet's 'Sick of It' and Filter's 'What Do You Say.'
Check out the full list of top 20 songs of this week's countdown below and be sure to tune in and crank it up to rock out to Loudwire Radio this weekend. To find out where you can hear the Top 13 songs on the countdown, plus some additional tracks, click on the red button below.
Loudwire Radio Top 20 Songs of the Week:
20. Device, 'You Think You Know'
19. Devour the Day, 'Good Man'
18. Redlight King, 'Born to Rise'
17. Alice in Chains, 'Voices'
16. Halestorm, 'Here's to Us'
15. Pop Evil, 'Trenches'
14. Heaven's Basement, 'Fire, Fire'
13. Soundgarden, 'Halfway There'
12. Rob Zombie, 'We're an American Band'
11. Nine Inch Nails, 'Came Back Haunted'
10. Korn, 'Never Never'
9. Papa Roach, 'Leader of the Broken Hearts'
8. Five Finger Death Punch, 'Lift Me Up'
7. Three Days Grace, 'Misery Loves My Company'
6. Beware of Darkness, 'Howl'
5. Stone Temple Pilots, 'Out of Time'
4. P.O.D., 'Beautiful'
3. Sick Puppies, 'There's No Going Back'
2. Pearl Jam, 'Mind Your Manners'
1. Avenged Sevenfold, 'Hail to the King'