Alice in Chains Tease ‘The One You Know’ Video, Plus News on Slash, Napalm Death + More
- Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators caught some by surprise when they found time to duck into the studio earlier this year, but their sessions proved productive. In a recent interview, Myles Kennedy revealed that a new album has been completed. "It'll probably come out later this year," stated Kennedy, who praised the album's "great live feel." The band has already started booking tour dates.
- Did you enjoy that Napalm Death feature in HBO's Silicon Valley? The character Guilfoyle set an alert of the brief-but-forceful "You Suffer" to let him know when the price of Bitcoin fluctuated above or beyond a certain threshold. Picking up the idea and running with it, Earache Records has now started a Twitter account at @NapalmDeathBot that tweets Bitcoin's price hourly. Head here to see the account and revisit Silicon Valley's Napalm Death featuring scenes here.
- The Word Alive continue to roll out new music ahead of tomorrow's (May 4) Violent Noise album release. Take a listen to the more melancholy mid-tempo track "Human," featuring a guest turn by rapper Sincerely Collins, right here.
- Epica have released a new video for "Universal Love Squad" taken from their very special 1000th show, which took place in Tilburg in the Netherlands. The song initially appeared on 2016's The Holographic Principle, but gets a revisit here thanks to the special live performance. Footage from the night is cut in to the goosebump raising performance. Watch here.
- After recently missing some dates, former In Flames bassist Peter Iwers has stepped away from his most recent group, Cyrha. “It's sad to part ways with Peter as a member, but we are still very good friends and will always be. He has our full support in this decision and we wish him nothing else than the best in the future," stated the group, who will continue as a four-piece. The band, which also features former Amaranthe vocalist Jake E., just released a new video for the song "Here to Save You" that can be viewed here.
- Against Me! have announced a handful of more dates that they've added onto their summer run. The new shows take place in late July and early August, with Speedy Ortiz joining on some of the shows. See the newly added stops here.
- Steve N Seagulls are back and hitting the road stateside in late summer. Kicking off Aug. 30 in Pittsburgh, the band will set out on a three-week run that concludes Sept. 18 in Birmingham, Ala. See all the stops here.
Loudwire Rock News