Kid Rock Reveals ‘American Rock ‘n Roll’ Video, Plus News on Falling in Reverse, Powerman 5000 + More
- Kid Rock has revealed the video for his slow grooving new single, "American Rock 'n Roll." The clip, which features video nods to Elvis, Willie Nelson, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg and Bob Seger among others, can be seen above.
- While on the subject of new videos, Falling in Reverse have revealed a cinematic new clip from director Ethan Lader for the song "Losing My Mind." Watch the neon night-influenced video here. The song is featured on the Coming Home album.
- Nikki Sixx, Scott Ian, Rudy Sarzo, Chris Goss, Jesse Hughes, Dave Catching, Dave Kushner and many more will be taking part in the "AC/DC Comedy & Rock Show Tribute to Bon Scott." The event, which also includes comedy from Bill Burr, Marc Maron, Joey Diaz and Dean Delray, will take place April 3 at the Avalon in Los Angeles with the all-star band playing Powerage in its entirety.
- Powerman 5000 are clearing out time in April and May to continue their "New Wave" tour. The next leg starts April 10 in Lubbock, Texas and runs through May 6 in Flagstaff, Ariz. See all of the dates and get ticketing info here.
- While the Vans Warped Tour lineup isn't expected to be revealed until later this week, there is some news to report as the initial routing of the festival has changed. For fans in Phoenix, Charlotte and Jacksonville, you'll want to check out the updated schedule here.
- Powerflo will join Prong for a handful of shows this spring. The eight-stop run includes performances in Mesa, Ariz. (March 29, Club Red), Fullerton, Calif. (March 30, Slide Bar), San Jose, Calif. (April 2, The Ritz), Seattle, Wash. (April 3, Studio Seven), Portland, Ore. (April 4, Hawthorne Theatre), Las Vegas (April 7, Backstage Bar), San Diego (April 8, Brick by Brick) and Los Angeles (April 9, Viper Room).
Loudwire Rock News